Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
@ Renji

This stuff is really good Renji. Will comment on a couple of items. I am loath to move the power strike of any class up to 9. It is very easy to suggest a change to a class by moving the cap up. I would prefer to keep things within the boundaries of we have already established as the high end. The reason for that is Hero Classes are not supposed to be hugely different from the t4, rather they are an addition, a little spice on top. A t4 pikeman only has a power strike of 5, so eight is already a massive increase, 9 I hope you can understand is just a bridge too far.

The halberdier ironflesh skill is nice and high to stand it apart from the rest, soaking damage is its number 1 perk. So as a result, with an ironflesh of 8 and a still quite squishy character we can conclude that the issue here is gear related and we will take a look at that. Halberdier shielding skill is for emergencies, given the playstyle involved with the class a shield is not really appropriate. I see that stat as a nod to the players on servers but it is not something we necessarily want to build on.

As for your suggestions about Halberdier athletics, we might have set the armor weight values too high on that class but as I said we are certainly thinking along the same lines on this. The marketplace suggestion is also a really good one we have been considering that for a while. I hope this gives you an idea of where we are coming from Renji.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Barristan - 15-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM