Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request DARK_FIGHTER
Dear Admins,

three days ago I noticed that I got banned for using my Plattforms as a defensive wall and I know that it was not quite right to use them in that way.
I would ask full of respect for the devs of this great mod, whether you can unban me.

I promise that I will never do this again.

Kind regards,

DARK_FIGHTER

PS: Is there any possibility to fix the plats and make bots attack them? So it could be legal possible to use them like I did. Else I could have bought deployable shields you can use the same way (stand on them and cade) by far cheaper.
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
Hello,
I posted my unban request over one month ago and don't know, whether any admin read this. So maybe now: Is there any possibility to unban me?

Regards
DARK_FIGHTER
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
Your account has been unbanned. Make sure to follow the rules of NordInvasion and do not get into trouble.

Repeat offenders will be dealt with swiftly.