Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any other warband mods with the persistent stats?
I am looking for another persistent mod. Mainly because I have started to once again grow weary of nord invasion. I have already tried Mercenaries, the persistent world and said spin offs as well cRPG but not particularly fond of them. Just wondered if anyone knew of any others?
Battle of Europe.
I like persistent age it is similar to persistent worlds but with collier maps and weeps and armor
Novum Mundus and Persistent Age are decent
(11-09-2014, 08:31 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Battle of Europe.
That mod is ok and its kindve like crpg but with a lot more stuff added (i prefer crpg over battle of Europe personally probably cause I've got lots of stuff in crpg)
AFG

(11-09-2014, 09:29 PM)Flendeurs link Wrote:Novum Mundus and Persistent Age are decent

I played Novum Mundus with the dev and a few others, its a great mod, i just wish that in the beta there was a good player count etc Smile
ive been playing perismo lately got elves etc in quite nice tbh
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
^ thats the best mod i've played besides NI.

I spent about 500 days in that elf army.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
it is fun, i have a massive bow army but as soon as your get cav charged its like stabbing hay bails for the enemy
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I like Persistent Frontier. Has a good player base and is almost the same as Persistent World but then mostly forest maps and with guns.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8