Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A raffle/... whatever
Hello,

Me and Gimli decided that our time in this Game is finally over. We weren't really active since months, but still thought that we'll come back after some time. But now we came to the conclusion that its time to leave and get rid of our Stuff, that we gathered by hard work and trading throughout the past 1-2 years. (and with the help of stupid Guys, who cant estimate on their own  :Smile)

A part of the stuff is for noobs and desperate rich people. Just convince us why especially you should get it. One of The Hurricanes is for our House Lost and every member (are there still any active Lost members around ?) can lend it. The Rest of the stuff is for a Raffle.

Stuff for the Raffle (Comment a number between 0-200 (only 1 per day) and in some hours/days we'll post the winners)
Jackpot: my lovely War horse Fred..oh and a Hurrican Bow.
1x 270k Gold
Some Bundles of Mats:
Stuff as Gifts
Write a Pm, why you need anything of this...Feel free to "applicate" for more than one thing. everything gone

Alright...start posting ;(
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
We had a nice time during FK guys. We had pretty nice events and some fun on TS.
Even with human and some old IRK members I got to know closer.
Hope you have a good time in reallife and I am really sad to see you guys leaving....

I am just gonna take the 88 as a number because I like it.

Btw are you only allowed to post a number once or once a day or so?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling

(12-09-2014, 12:55 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: We had a nice time during FK guys. We had pretty nice events and some fun on TS.
Even with human and some old IRK members I got to know closer.
Hope you have a good time in reallife and I am really sad to see you guys leaving....

I am just gonna take the 88 as a number because I like it.

Btw are you only allowed to post a number once or once a day or so?
Thanks for the kind words Tarrod Smile Hopefully you dont want to express any political Attitude with that number^^

Once a day please.

Wish you the best!
best of luck in Rl
choosing 7
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Aaaahhhh I thought it was joke.. Well, at least we had fun when we played together. Here's my number: 139. Good luck in real life and don't play too much LoL!

(12-09-2014, 12:50 PM)Tyrion link Wrote: A part of the stuff is for noobs and desperate rich people.

;D
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
ew, we never played LoL and I dont think that we'll start ever.

Good luck in real life  Smile

(12-09-2014, 01:05 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote: ew, we never played LoL and I dont think that we'll start ever.

True dat.