Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hello NI Community/Devs,
I would like to request an unban. I was banned because of this.

Quote:Your account has been banned for the following reason:

You went out of your way to throw an insult at a game admin. If you cannot just play the game to have a good time without causing problems and insulting others, do not play at all.

I know what its talking about, and it has been a week since the ban took place. I agree that I was immature, and my actions were unnecessary and hurtful. Over a week of thought, I have concluded that I deserve being on the side of the cold polished steel of the banhammer. I have began realizing my past actions, and know I cannot undo the unnecessary. (Or else I wouldn't be here  :-[) My days in the TW modding community so far has made me more mature. (Why I'm posting instead of asking a dev.  Big Grin) With the privilege of an unban, I promise to never do things such as that ever again. I will keep to myself and retain order once again in this beautiful mod as it should've been done always.

Note: I would appreciate if I got a clean unban, no resets or anything. But your decision.  Smile
Well, I find this the best place to post, given that me and Suns were banned together.

My own general rant to the community as a whole, perhaps incoherent but I cannot sleep until I say this. (literally, staying up late writing this, it is likely I will be equally incoherent tomorrow due to sleep deprivation Tongue)

How this is banworthy in the first place, I don't know. If that was anyone other than Winter that we were talking to, there would be no ban. I told suns no apology should be needed in a mature, not at all elitist community, but he kept repeating that he deserved the ban.

There is nothing prior to this except an instance of Suns forwarding a Steam message to me of Winter insulting me, to which Winter said that Suns deserved a special place in hell for that.

Bulk has heckled me worse than that in game multiple times, with witnesses also, including an admin.

Not that anything should have been done in those cases, its just to show how ridiculous this ban was. I have no screenshots other than the screen of this particular ban, but I had not expected to make this type of post.

Not being a part of the community gives me the opportunity to say things without kissing ass, which seems to be needed here for some reason. Needless to say, I had a bad experience with this mod, not at all due to it being a bad mod.

This is all to say, when you unban Suns, keep me banned. But try not to become what I personally think you already have become, and perhaps the next people like me who come into this mod will have better experiences.

Good luck to the decent parts of the community.

Edit: Perhaps I will revise this post to something more eloquent in the morning when my brain functions properly, but this is the essence of what I mean to say.
Before I am muted, I would like to say, I was -somewhat- involved in this - after the ban, of course - but I would still like to vouch on the unban of Suns.

Make no mistake, what has been said by Suns and a few others were offensive, rude, and immature - but after the ban, Suns came to me on Steam. We talked a little bit about what happened, and his post above explains what that came to.
Quote:Over a week of thought, I have concluded that I deserve being on the side of the cold polished steel of the banhammer. I have began realizing my past actions
I was there for some of this.

When Suns came to me on Steam about what had happened, to be honest, I was sad. I was sad that two of my good friends didn't like eachother. I honestly didn't know they knew eachother inside the game - so when Suns asked me to give Winter some messages, and Winter asked to send some messages back, I had realized - god damnit - that I was now in the middle of this, and I was also now the mediator, since the Suns refused to talk to Winter over Steam, and Winter was as cool with it as a cucumber covered in liquid nitrogen.

Through a long and..very..arduous process of sending message from one person onto another, and then a response from one to another, after a couple of hours, we came to a conclusion.
Winter had held no resentment in the matter. He decided to be mature, and drop it. Suns, not so much. The conversation ended, and five days later, Suns had told me he wished to be unbanned. I was honestly surprised, because before he was saying that he didn't want to, and he listed a bunch of reasons I shall keep private, on behalf of Suns - but when he told me he did, I told him to apologize. I wanted him to apologize to Winter and me for being so bullheaded and stubborn throughout the entire conversation. And he did. Winter and Suns no longer harbor any resentment for eachother, as far as I can tell. That's why I'm posting here.

I didn't post here to embarrass you, Suns, or to drag Winter back into this, no - but I did want to provide proof that Suns has seen his mistakes and Suns and Winter have reconciled peacefully - for him to stay banned, even though he has realized what he has done wrong, is weird to me, I believe that everybody deserves a second chance, especially if they are truly sorry and have apologized.

It's obvious that this conflict is over.

Want proof? Here you go.
Suns offering apology, Winter accepting apology.
Also, to note: If the mods or devs see it fit that I wasn't involved in the situation, then mute me, fine - but I've done as much as I can to help my friend get back on his feet, and that's all I care about.
Another note: I've never been involved in a ban request or an unban request before, so to me, this is kind of exciting. Heehee.

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(15-09-2014, 05:13 AM)Terath link Wrote: Winter had held no resentment in the matter. He decided to be mature, and drop it. Suns, not so much.
Of course he did, conveniently leaving Suns banned. Ban someone for saying something once and giving yourself and friends special treatment as an admin... Real maturity. (by "you" I mean Winter, I don't know if that I'm making that clear)

Also, deleting these posts proves me right if that happens.
(15-09-2014, 05:41 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: [quote author=Terath link=topic=32095.msg197738#msg197738 date=1410758033]Winter had held no resentment in the matter. He decided to be mature, and drop it. Suns, not so much.
Of course he did, conveniently leaving Suns banned. Ban someone for saying something once and giving yourself and friends special treatment as an admin... Real maturity. (by "you" I mean Winter, I don't know if that I'm making that clear)

Also, deleting these posts proves me right if that happens.
[/quote]

The overall case will be dealt with by the person that actually banned suns. Still going to mute your silly ass.
If this means the end of the hostility, then yes, you are welcome to return.

As long as the peace is kept and the rules are observed, there should be no further problems.

Account unbanned.

(15-09-2014, 04:42 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: keep me banned

Granted.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...