Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays [Rant]
Amazed by amount of responses. Can't tell if I made more enemies, or I have people who feel what I feel... Hmmmm....
(19-09-2014, 10:48 PM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=32139.msg198302#msg198302 date=1411103771]
Amazed by amount of responses. Can't tell if I made more enemies, or I have people who feel what I feel... Hmmmm....
Feel ya mate. Now as a general question to the community, does it piss anyone off when you see two rich people speaking non english on NA servers?
[/quote]
#1 German and French are beautiful languages to speak
#2 Being "Rich" has no value in this equation
#3 So what? I play on EU servers. All people have a right to join servers due to the COMMUNITY donating to host them up. They are not a singular person's.
(19-09-2014, 10:48 PM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=32139.msg198302#msg198302 date=1411103771]
Feel ya mate. Now as a general question to the community, does it piss anyone off when you see two rich people speaking non english on NA servers?
[/quote]

Not sure I know what you mean, could you clarify? I don't mind people speaking languages they're comfortable with.
(23-09-2014, 10:11 PM)John_Morgan link Wrote: The amount of people i dislike is growing  especially when people leave to go to other server just to get into the last 4 waves  or to go to a higher server. Makes it harder on the players who want to play plus Kills NI at the same time. Who really wants to jump server after server in order to get a drop from Prince  its so stupid and trollish to the people who played in that server from  the begining. I can tell you right now if this keeps up im finished with Nord Invasion hey mod is dying anyway right? Not like every server is full constantly.
Das ist mir wurst. With this comment, the thread is now going to be either locked or deleted. To elaborate, sick of the responses now. I asked people to play normal, not to complain about how people leave servers or join in late waves. People are there for a reason. Quit if you like, I really honestly don't want to hear another word about who deserves what and why. You are not entitled everything, nor should you act like you are saying it's for other players. Please read "The Prince" by Machiavelli, I find his views on humans pretty accurate to date.