Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character respec
Can you maybe put in a disclaimer stating that you DO NOT refund xp for a character respect, as it is rather vague, and while your at it, give me back my 78k gold for a useless respec.
Seriously, what is the point of respecing if I CAN'T actually use another class tree? Does't seem very well thought out to me.
Now I am become Death, the destoyer of worlds.
You can use another class tree, class points are refunded.

It's just assist exp that isn't refunded.
Thats not the issue, its the 250k worth of Melee XP that I want back to dump into another tree, not to have to grind a whole other tree up from scratch.
Now I am become Death, the destoyer of worlds.
Quote:A character respec will reset all your classes and return your class points to you. The cost for a respec depends on your current character level.

Seemed perfectly clear to me that only class progression via point spending is effected, (exp isn't even mentioned), but I guess I see how someone could get confused if they just read "respec", and thought of respecs in some other multiplayer rpg games. (Even then, respeccing tends to be limited to within a single main profession or class though)

I'm not even sure how "refunding exp" would work in this mod. Would each cavalry/archery/melee point be worth 3.33/2.5/2 assist xp, respectively? Would you be deleveled back to 1?
The way it's currently structured, 'respeccing' only functions as intended if you already have the required XP in your chosen category.

I could, for example, choose to get my 13 class points back from taking Longbowman as a sub-class (keeping the ranged XP and agility) and continue levelling towards pure Commando. This would then only require 2 more class points to attain.

The lack of explanation/information provided prior to making the change is something I can sympathise with. I was allowed to create a character name with special text in it although Warband doesn't allow it, thus unnecessarily burning a lump of gold in order to rectify the situation.
Hey guys....

I Donate 5 euros for the nice game !!

Now i want the Monthly Character Respec for GMG_Xartion. 8)

Thx and Hf
(01-07-2012, 11:21 AM)GMG_Xartion link Wrote: Hey guys....

I Donate 5 euros for the nice game !!

Now i want the Monthly Character Respec for GMG_Xartion. 8)

Thx and Hf

Make a request in the donators thread. Locking due to thread necro.