Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Swadian Stronghold
[/spoiler]

I still am doing the AI mesh but im done with the map. If its not accepted, oh well.

I'll put code here foranyone who wants to check it out...

You can check it out and have fun with it looking for the easter eggs I put in ( easter eggs means hidden stuff I think ).
[/spoiler]

[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Nice thought but do you really think the players would survive being attacked from four sides at once?
Nice drawing. It'll go in the drawer with this one

[Image: 2ajx861.jpg]
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
exactly why you have to split up and be coordinated to get far. good teamplay.

I know im really good at drawing.
Birdtalon, that was the exact image that came to mind when I saw Jarold's picture -- "Nord Invasion: It's kinda like that."

But this map could be interesting. If the spawn points alternated so that they attacked from two sides at once only.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(29-06-2012, 11:53 PM)Jarold link Wrote:exactly why you have to split up and be coordinated to get far. good teamplay.

Yeah that's the point - I don't exactly see that happening when it's not a coordinated event, which will easily make it one of the hated maps. That is assuming you don't want that to happen Tongue

Clickeverywhere's idea could work though.
If the maps not hated its too easy Smile

True clicks idea sounds good but i have no idea how to do that. I just tried to start this map, and i just realized how much i suck at map editor. AI mesh is annoying and cant figure it out, ill have to look at guides.
Haha, you may have a point there. Good luck!
Ok added a pic of it and added some lore. Also added a name.
¸I think archers will rape from all sides xD
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx