Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is it normal that Irish bad in math?
He was on it to give me a 25% reset for "create blank charakters"
but why he reseted over 50% and more

I mean with everything I was on 15mil( yes with the 5 Hero classes )
and he taked away from me,about 9mil
White Dragon Helmet
5Hero classes
Swadian Boot sand Gauntlets

So I wanted to know, can I have some stuff back, because only Irish is bad in math I don't have to pay more then the 25% reset...
My shit is the best so buy it Tongue

I think you should be happy that you aren't still banned.
Insulting a senior game admin is not going to get you very far.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
why should I happy that I`m not still banned..
I mean since he gived me over the 50% restet, it looks more then that, I don't play anymore
maybe you get a 25% reset and over 50% was taken are you still want to play this game?

You aren't perma'd. Grow a pair and accept your punishment, maybe he values some stuff differently.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Well that's your own fault for breaking the game rules.
No one cares that you lost your items, you lost all credibility you once had when you were banned. If you want to stop playing this game because you cheated and got a 50% reset, then go ahead, nobody really cares. If you still want to play, that's great, but you will have to deal with the punishment you deserved.

And might I just add, you say Irish is bad at maths, but have you checked your English lately?
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
the point is, that I don't create blank charakters to sell the starter gear..
I just got much charakters and thats why I banned...
yes much have no stuff, but its for over 1 to 2 years ago..
so why banned now?

there is no point to be banned...
and if someone should get a 25% reset its ok, but don't get over 50%
thats really bad,nobody wants to play then more

Time for you to go then, we can live without people abusing the shit out of everything.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
That's not my concern with this post, I am trying to help you get your problem solved through the use of courtesy and good manners, though you seem to possess neither.
If I were you I would say something along the lines of:

Hey Irish, I would like a word with you concerning my recent unbanning.

May I start with thanking you for having the courtesy to unban me, I know what I did was wrong and I apologise for it and hope we can move on.

When I was unbanned, I was informed that I would be receiving a 25% account reset, however I have seemed to have been delivered a 50% reset. You are in the right in this situation as I deserve the punishment that you deem necessary, though I would request you confirm with me your verdict on the situation at hand.

Again, thank you for the unban and I look forward to gaming with you in the future,
Handef.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However for some reason unknown to me, you instead decided to say:

Wow Irish is bad at math. He doesn't  know the difference between  25% and 50%, what a fucktard!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you see where you have plundered my friend?

I look forward to hearing your apology to Irish, he is a fantastic senior game admin and you should be grateful he even THOUGHT about unbanning your sorry ass.

Your welcome,
Handef
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(19-09-2014, 08:33 PM)Wiener_Wurstchen link Wrote: He was on it to give me a 25% reset for "create blank charakters"
but why he reseted over 50% and more

I mean with everything I was on 15mil( yes with the 5 Hero classes )
and he taked away from me,about 9mil
White Dragon Helmet
5Hero classes
Swadian Boot sand Gauntlets

So I wanted to know, can I have some stuff back, because only Irish is bad in math I don't have to pay more then the 25% reset...

Any reset automatically takes away items over a certain level of rarity. You got the exact punishment Irish intended  but I am giving you another one for complaining about it. Along with a mute for being disrespectful and for not having the sense of judgement not to cop your punishment like a mature human being.

I'm going to smack you so hard with the reset button your children will be mesozoic DNA.

[Image: something-something-something-v1aat4.jpg]