Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why do people ragequit servers?
Its come to be my luck seemingly since im on for a couple of hours that people in houses and are fairly decent llv will not stay in servers after not getting to a certain wave. Its very upsetting to see these people do it cause it makes a bad impression on the new players to NI.
Is it a rage quit?  Or is it that they have stuff to do? Or is it that they are tired of that mode or people in the run?  Don't automatically assume that they are rage quitting.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(20-09-2014, 01:31 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: or people in the run? 

My exact point  that ruins the community
Those ppl also might be getting invited to a run in a different run or an house event which would probably take priorty over a normal run for those ppl (me included)
(20-09-2014, 01:51 AM)John_Morgan link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=32261.msg198412#msg198412 date=1411176680]
or people in the run? 

[/quote] but it may be the new player agrivating the older more veteran players by either what they say or do even tho the veteran player(s) have told this new player to stop doing whatever he/she is doing wrong and the new player is not listening
AFG

I like to get on for a few minutes, carry for a while, die and leave.

This is my patience for the game. I just can't play it for hours anymore. That's my excuse.
(20-09-2014, 01:51 AM)John_Morgan link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=32261.msg198412#msg198412 date=1411176680]
or people in the run? 

[/quote]

I have left servers to avoid fighting with the people in the server.  Its better than openly fighting with people. 

But more of the reason I leave servers is because I need to get off. 

How many of the people in this game do you think have no real life?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Because i see hitmans offspring to often.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Many forget that some of us are in different timezones and have to eat... In general, each of us leaves for a specific reason. The reason is not always personal greed... I think the people that ask us to skip out on family time and etc are the ones who ruin the community. Veterans and New players need breaks too. Looking at the screen for 6 hours straight will make my myopia worse :/

PS. YES, I STILL USE THE TERM MYOPIA. You can guess the rest.