Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

need soem help with one thing
i referred a friend nad i get no gold or exp how does it work can anybody tell me?
Your friend has to register through the link you gave him, currently.
he has according to him
Maybe it'll show up later? I dunno, whenever I referred a friend I was given the rewards almost instantly.
hmm ima ask him than if he did it trought the link
And he has to use the same browser he opened the link in and activated his account afaik
(06-12-2011, 07:50 PM)Jez link Wrote: They have to activate their nordinvasion account using the same browser they clicked the link with. There is not much else I can do to track a valid referral otherwise.

(06-12-2011, 07:51 PM)Logics link Wrote: I believe the referral links may be a bit slow. As I have already tested this and it seems it can take around 0-3 days to work. Unless I am mistaken and it has to be something with the activation of the accounts and so on as Jez explained.

If your friend did everyhing right, just be patient  Wink
Also the thread title has a little typo and isn't capitalized correctly.... But no ones OCD IS GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ones... *twitching*  no one..... *falls and has a seizure*
(15-12-2011, 06:44 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Also the thread title has a little typo and isn't capitalized correctly.... But no ones OCD IS GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ones... *twitching*  no one..... *falls and has a seizure*

I claim your stuff then.  ;D

Also Earth just answered your question. If he didn't do it through the link you gave him, you're probably out of luck. Hopefully it'll come up.
(15-12-2011, 07:01 AM)Taser link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=345.msg3114#msg3114 date=1323931455]
Also the thread title has a little typo and isn't capitalized correctly.... But no ones OCD IS GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ones... *twitching*  no one..... *falls and has a seizure*

I claim your stuff then.  ;D

Also Earth just answered your question. If he didn't do it through the link you gave him, you're probably out of luck. Hopefully it'll come up.
[/quote]

Im horrable with mistakes. I never use spell check or look over stuff after I type it. Tongue But im OCD on every1 elses! And every hour I get -1 Karma somone realy doesnt like me Sad

Edit: Perfect example....