Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK what to get for Halbrieder
Right now I have German Poleaxe, Eastern Heavy and rest marketplace. What should I get next? And how much do swadian halbred/poleaxes cost and are they worth it?
well are you the halberdier hero class if so i suggest getting the 100k hlabedier armor then get swadian halberd for around 500k(if you like to use melee) then get a strumhaube(600-800k) sarissa's are also very good there about1.6-2mil cts are good aswel 1.2mil
Best Setup for Halberdier...
Eastern Glaive: 5.4 Million (Unless you have a legendary polearm like Naval Glaive...)
Naval Glaive: 20 Million? Disputable
Thanos Legacy: 5 Million? Disputable
Khergit Guard Boots
Ornate/Hourglass Gauntlets: 25k
VHTA: 2.2 Million (Optional)
Barrel: 4-5 Million
CTS: 800k
Heraldic Master Halberdiers Mail: 1 Million

The Glaives are up there for pure cut damage. Halberdiers = Cutters/Slashers
(22-09-2014, 01:33 AM)Renji link Wrote: Best Setup for Halberdier...
Eastern Glaive: 5.4 Million (Unless you have a legendary polearm like Naval Glaive...)
Naval Glaive: 20 Million? Disputable
Thanos Legacy: 5 Million? Disputable
Khergit Guard Boots
Ornate/Hourglass Gauntlets: 25k
VHTA: 2.2 Million (Optional)
Barrel: 4-5 Million
CTS: 800k
Heraldic Master Halberdiers Mail: 1 Million

The Glaives are up there for pure cut damage. Halberdiers = Cutters/Slashers

VHTA's aren't worth it for anything else than Legionnaires (Cut damage, shit penetration).
CTS are both cheaper and better for a Halb.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
@RandomHero: I'd say aim to get yourself some proper throwing (CTS) before working on upgrading your German Poleaxe. It's already quite good for its price. Upgrade your helm and hand armor when you have your CTS. You can upgrade to Swadian Halberd or Snake Halberd afterward. I believe Swadian Halberd is at least 800k from the crafting cost, unless I miscalculated the hardened metal count.

@Renji: Best non-legendary throwing at the moment are craftable throwing spears in my opinion. The VHTA just don't cut it.

For melee choice, I'd say Eastern and Naval are both good options, but you shouldn't discount other halberds like the Dragon Halberd (which has more range), pikes, and pokey sticks like the Sarissa and Jormungandr. Of course, legendaries cost a ton and this likely doesn't apply to you. You should check The Complete Guide to Swadian Equipment by Maroon. You can see the possible armors and weapons along with their stats to help you decide. Some of the stat information is outdated though.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma