Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Drops
Played a lot of cavalry mode recently, and noticed there are barely any decent material drops. Maybe at least a few of the bots, especially on late waves, could be changed to drop something, e.g. Wood of Glasir from Mounted Assassins, Small Lump of Lead from Mounted Priest, Bronze Arrowhead from the multishot horse archers, etc.?

And maybe add a similar loot system to the boss enemies as it is already used on the other invasion modes, making them drop valuable materials to several players. Got that idea after looting a sturdy wood from wave 12 boss Honored Warlord, seemed like a bug to me.  Smile
Yeah i support this all I got so far was a Hardened Metal. Well atleast thats the best thing I got so far lol.
Loots: 0 
16th wave bots used to drop eagle feathers. I didn't get any in a while, so I don't know if it's still up to date.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Nord battle hardened huscarls drop damascus steel i think!
(08-02-2016, 12:18 PM)X3RX3S link Wrote: Nord battle hardened huscarls drop damascus steel i think!

Its about the amount of drops. I believe i killed wave 20 like 15-20 times maybe a bit more but got simply nothing. Only reason I keep playing cav is because its funny but iam not getting any reward for it.
Loots: 0 
Cavalry mode is not done yet which is why the drop assignments are not evenly distributed. Once we are happy with the game play balance, the drop assignments will be looked at a lot more.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...