Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Swadian Navy Recruitment
The Swadian Navy
The Brave, The Strong, and The Victorious
(Our banner is the Swadian Flag)

Lore
The Swadian Navy are an Elite branch in the Swadian Military. Their emphasis is slaying any foreigners that threaten Swadia's Coasts, and defending their glorious homeland. In these dark times, the Navy has been called to lower their arms overseas, to fight and assist the infantry on land. In the year of our Lord, 1250, King Harlaus established The Swadian Navy in Tevarin Castle. Since then, our forces have closely guarded the Coasts near our Home. Just once have the Nords marched right at our doorstep, but the Bravery and Strength of our Marines, Sailors, and Cadets, repulsed them back. Ever since, our motto has been The Brave, The Strong, and The Victorious.

Communication
We will use the Nord Invasion Teamspeak, (IP: ts3.nordinvasion.com) for events and public runs.

Recruitment Requirements
The Swadian Navy is based upon Teamwork Values, Respect, and Maturity. As a soldier, we expect you to do the following in service.

1)Respect. Expectations of respecting the game, and those around you are required. I do not care if others constantly bash at one player, do not fall in and do it too. We expect our members to be fair to all, and courteous towards others.

2)Maturity. We demand that you remain mature at all times. (Not saying you shouldn't crack some jokes once in a while, but keep it non-inflammatory) We do not want our members to provoke/start fights, nor continue them. Best to remain silent, resort to PMs, or just move on.

3)Teamwork Values. Navymen work together, and with their fellow comrades-in-arms. Be a team player, kill Nords in assist xp range of your teammates, drop your gear for others to use at spawns, and generally be nice. Don't be a nuisance to others with your presence.

4)Loyalty. Loyalty, is a very important factor that results in your application. Our branch wants loyal Cadets, Sailors and Marines, not disloyal ones.

5)No discrimination of any kind. I do not care if your teammate is 60, or 9, his or her skills in-game are that of a imbecile, or their racial background/ethnicity. As long as that player follows our expectations, I'm fine with them being a part of us.

6)Understandable with English speaking/typing.

7)Fluent understanding of the rules, and follow them. (http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start)

Teamspeak 3 installed, doesn't matter if you have a mic or not.

Our Goal
Our set goal is to improve the conditions of newer players by training them, assistance with getting support items, and acceptance. We also aim to improve the community/encourage teamwork ethics. Our Armory will be stocked with items befitting our members. (Marketplace/Craftables/Useful Support Items)

Application Form (Members must go through a trial period of 1-14 days until accepted, or denied. Unless approved by leader.)

Code:
Character Name:
Level:
Class:
Support Class:
ID(In top right when you're logged in):
Time Zone:
Region(NA/EU/AU):
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:

Ranks/Memberlist (You will be given money to change your name to befit your rank)

Special Thanks (Dedicated to those who have donated their gear to us)
Best of luck with the house. See you on servers.
(25-09-2014, 04:28 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Best of luck with the house. See you on servers.
Thanks for the support!  Smile

Had some good attempts of Normal runs today. Gained 5 members, once we gain about 8-14 we will start doing some Normal Events.
Ahoy and GL matey!

No bullying intended
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
Nice house see ya in game , gl ! C:
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

Good luck!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
gl
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
GL
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
GLUCK
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Best of luck to You.

/Simple

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.