Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

*WTB* Visored Salet
Write your suggestions...
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
I have one.
I was kinda hoping to get some of my HC and HM back for crafting it.
It takes 104 HM and 90 HC if you have some you would like to trade.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
The think is I want to buy it for gold  :-\

BTW: If you have one crafted already i can offer some of my mats and cash.
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
Still looking for offers...
Loot:
Well, I didn't mean give me 104 HM and 90 HC, that's just how much is needed if you didn't know. But I understand if you just want to buy it for gold.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
So Do you want to sell it?
Loot:
Well i can give some mats 50 HC and 20 HM and 500k OK?
Loot:
no
Ok then 750K  ;D
Loot: