Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Showing all weapons/armors ingame
Heyho,

I would really love to see all the items(armor/weapons) I got in my inventory ingame and not only the ones i selected on the homepage.
Would make changing equipment more easy.

Greetz
Mike
Member of the Fallen Brigade
But now you have to make tactical decisions on what you bring with you to the battlefield Smile
(14-12-2011, 11:49 PM)Kwal link Wrote: But now you have to make tactical decisions on what you bring with you to the battlefield Smile

This is pretty much how I see it as well. Now you choose a loadout and decide, this is what I'm going to bring to the table, this is what I have to work with. Instead of having it open where everyone could change gear better suited for certain waves.

Personal preference I guess, but I quite like the system that's in place.
I like it the way it is, but it's so annoying having to rejoin a server to get footman equipment when Mountaoin pass starts.

Perhaps add a seperate horse slot on the site? That might be a bit overkill on the "cavalry" maps though.
You don't need to rejoin in order to change your equipment. Just alt + tab (or shift + tab if you use steam), head to the website, change the loadout, and the equipment should appear the next time you spawn (might take a while though).

Besides, can't you just right click the horse in the inventory screen in-game to remove it?
Yesz but the horse in w<eb site takes the 4th weapon slot, so I can only bring a lance, shield and sword+horse
Hm, maybe Jez could add a horse slot? It's kinda unfair, imo.
Yeah I suggested this, your best bet is looking at your Sell Items in the marketplace.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(15-12-2011, 03:38 PM)Roran link Wrote: Yesz but the horse in w<eb site takes the 4th weapon slot, so I can only bring a lance, shield and sword+horse
On the website it takes a slot, but in game it doesn't. Before you spawn, your 4th slot is open for you to put any weapon you want there, just be sure to do it each time you spawn!
I know, but what do I win with a second sword or lance? A shield, ok, bjut not that necesary