Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Visored Salet
Hey, looking to sell this helmet.
Since it's not sharpshooter then I would like to try and get some of the Hardened Metal and Heavy Cloth back for this helmet. It takes 104 Hardened Metal and 90 Heavy Cloth. I'm not looking for that amount, but I would love to try and get some of that back.
It's a commando craftable!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I can give 35 hardened and 52 heavy cloth and also money.
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
How much monay? Big Grin
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

500k and 20HM and 55HC.
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
Sad
What about that 35 HM and 52 HC? Did you lie to Holo? Sad

No i just spend it. Big Grin
Loot:
Poop you. Well, can you somehow more more? Tongue

ok i will give you 550k and the stuff I mentioned.
Loot:
I really want this helmet !  Smile
Loot:
HMMMMM

How about...

20 Hardened Metal, 55 Heavy Cloth, and 551k.
I know... I'm a hard core trader.