Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report a Player
I'd like to report a player exclaiming that we made racist statements, we were not directing any of the comments towards a player/individual, we were talking about our house. Its not our fault that he is German, he could have easily typed in chat telling us to stop. I believe that these comments are not racist. The individual that was involved could have easily utilised the mute button, but instead he decided to get all butt hurt and reported us about it because the phrase is "Banned" in his country. We did not know that he was German, nor did he say that he was German and was getting offended by it. We have a German player in our house and he thought it was funny even though he is from the country that it is "Banned" in.

I apologise that it offended him. But I believe that him reporting our group was completely unnecessary. In Australia we have freedom of speech, I'm sorry that Germany does not have that freedom.

Lastly in no way were we directing those comments against him. Players should learn to utilize the mute button, and our comments were not racist.

P.S He was using one of the Australian servers, he could have easily left and joined one of his own ones in Europe.

Player involved: Dubtoxic

Thanks,

Sodaman

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24755690/2...1.jpg.html
Eagle Crossbow 15/2/2015
10thRM Recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!11111
So you figured you would complain about a report by reporting another player, after you had been punished. Way to face plant in public. Enjoy a free 25% reset.

[Image: Worst-Decision-Ever-in-History.jpg]