Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Yes, the House could be saved if anybody would step up and take the mantle of leadership.

I wouldn't mind staying as a normal member (though I've already left the House).

I think it would be a better idea for you guys to all jump ship though. No point staying here as most of our best members have already skedaddled.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Sorry bro, i thought we were all leavin.
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
as new leader of the SB i am looking for a captain to join me in my quest to make the scarlet blades a strong active fighting force again

anyone wanting the position please PM me

i will start dismissing all long-term inactive members and start an in-game recruitment drive

thankyou all

your new leader friewulf
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Congratulations! You might consider starting a new thread as well. It'd give you a new start on the forums too.
Start the game already!
I just posted my resignation from the house on the house forum. Good luck to everyone who chooses to stay, and anyone who chooses to join.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
I am locking this thread and have opened a new one here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...204.0.html

Just as a reminder, This House Is not dead theres still lots of life In this old House.
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder