Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Invitations sent to Vetch, Kap10, and Mattew. Welcome to the Order of the Scarlet Blade. Please change your banner to match that of the Order after joining.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame Name: Pandabomber
Steam: fuzzypanda949/Monty Siegel
Level: 26
Class: Archer/Infantry Hybrid (May go full-on Tin Can later)
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmithing/4
Preferred Loadout: Small Bow (Currently using Nomad) with two quivers
                              Two-Hander or Fast 1h (Currently using Battle Axe)
Captain_Stoogey
Ingame Name: Wrathe
Steam: Colddeath88
Level: 10
Class: Commando Tin Can
Crafting Profession and Level: 2 Armorsmith
Preferred Loadout: I like both 2h and shield and 1h
Ingame Name: Kevin
Steam: kevindrosario
Level: 25
Class: What I'm aiming for is Heavy Longbowmen/Heavy Infantry. Right now I am Archer/Heavy Infantry.
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith level 3
Preferred Loadout: Bow, 2 quivers, and a 2 handed sword
Hey click just to make it official  here is my application:

ingame name: Eragon
no steam
level:30 almost 31
class: as far as i can get in all but right now its sargeant with archer
level 5 armorer about to be 6
Smile Smile Smile
Invites have been sent to Pandabomber and Wrathe. Welcome to the Order.
@Eragon, hopefully the problem with your invite will be resolved soon.
@Kevindrosario, I tried to send an invite but it returned a message saying you were already in a house. If you do not leave your current house I am afraid I will not be able to invite you. If you intend to stay within your current house, please give me a heads-up.
I never joined a house. How do I leave it?

Edit: When I go to the "Trading" tab under "Marketplace", it tells me that I need to be a member of a house in order to initiate trading. Shouldn't that mean that I'm not currently a member of a house? Could my character be bugged somehow or something?
should i change my banner already?
Sure,

As far as I know you're accepted , it's just that house bug that is preventing you of joining.
(07-01-2012, 11:34 PM)kevindrosario link Wrote: I never joined a house. How do I leave it?

Edit: When I go to the "Trading" tab under "Marketplace", it tells me that I need to be a member of a house in order to initiate trading. Shouldn't that mean that I'm not currently a member of a house? Could my character be bugged somehow or something?

I'm afraid that's what I see on my end. It might be a case of duplicate names, but you should probably try reaching a dev and ask them for help resolving the issue. There isn't much I can do on my side.