Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
I'll give you some of that. I have 60 bone shards or so.
Hello i spent a couple hours then i saw that i wasnt into a house! i have 2 characters and i would like to join your house!!

Steam : Sam_Christ

first : SkippyNSlippy
        Heavy infantry my final build is just gonna be commando
        Lvl 20
        Armorsmith lvl 4 400 xp in
Fighting style : backpeddle overhead  :Smile

second : Tol
Longbowman final build : sniper
lvl 19
blacksmith lvl 4 100 xp in
Fighting style : HS frenzy?? :o
Ingame Name: Jokes
Steam: jokes_jnp
Level: 26
Class: Heavy longbowman act, sniper later.
Crafting Profession and Level: Level 4, armorsmith
Preferred Loadout:Fire and run.
Alright Tomba and Jokes, I have invited your characters to the Order of the Scarlet Blade. As long as you act with honor, we welcome you in the Order. I hope to see you guys in-game soon. Also, please try to contribute in our efforts to level our craftsmen, and utilize the banner displayed on the first post. It can be found ingame on the last page of banners.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I noticed you wanted to know the current blacksmith levels,  my current level is level 7 and I'm almost at level 8
I wish to announce that A_Taser has reached level 10 armorsmithing, thus we are going to switch gears and level up a blacksmith. Currently the highest level blacksmith I know of is level 7. If there are no objections by the end of the day, I will have him be the house blacksmith.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I can confirm this. Anyone need heraldic mail armor hit me up. I need steel for it but I can craft it for ya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1SB12K8LHQ
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been too active lately. Yall know how Star Wars is Big Grin
I'm now currently at level 8 for blacksmithing,  and can craft black steel now but no exotic weapons.