Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
My boyfriend who introduced me to this game has just left me... I am wondering if relationships between guild members are allowed. If so, would one of you guys be interested in taking me under your wing and teaching me this game? Smile
I am suggesting that Wang_Fang should be the new house alchemist since he is level 11, and Gomer has been banned.
Very well. I shall add him as the house Alchemist.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
anyone know why gomer got  banned?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(05-01-2012, 05:58 AM)Aventori link Wrote: anyone know why gomer got  banned?

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...722.0.html

He should not poke a stick on a dev's face for answers.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I'm now level 9 for blacksmithing and can craft strange short swords.
I am looking for a strong man to teach me the ropes until I can begin to defend against the encroaching invasion myself. I am still very sad because of my boyfriend problem but I am wondering if Lord clickeverywhere  would like to train me? I am just a trainee but of course I will try my best Smile .
(05-01-2012, 06:32 AM)Johao link Wrote: [quote author=Aventori link=topic=351.msg6715#msg6715 date=1325743081]
anyone know why gomer got  banned?

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...722.0.html

He should not poke a stick on a dev's face for answers.
[/quote]

Who me? I just thought it was strange he was banned when he was the only one. Apparently he had other warnings than one for glitching (which I'm not sure if he had or not). Thought it was unfair. Whatever. They're not changing their mind so its a moot point.
Thx for inviting me click!
(05-01-2012, 05:39 PM)BrosethSmith link Wrote: I am looking for a strong man to teach me the ropes until I can begin to defend against the encroaching invasion myself. I am still very sad because of my boyfriend problem but I am wondering if Lord clickeverywhere  would like to train me? I am just a trainee but of course I will try my best Smile .

No.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma