Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
We intend to organize House Events via the steam group. If anybody wants to help organize them, volunteers are appreciated. We also use the TS a lot and things usually just happen because a bunch of guys are on TS.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
i wish it would just work
have you tried sending another invite?
Jez did it again! Im in
Hey I would totally love being a higher rank in the house Big Grin
Alright. Welcome to Eragon. Me and Sphinx were discussing implementing a new system within the house to help lower level players. We might be using the rank system so hold tight.
Kayy  ;D
Also just wanted to alert you guys that I may not be in game as often as before but I still lurk the forums and post. So if you need something from me or want help, just let me know. I'll play some more NI soon enough.
No problem Taser. School is resuming for me, so I understand that you might also have such circumstances.
Click I'll get back to you with a detailed plan of who I need, what I need and some suggestions Tongue

Meanwhile , can we find out what alts people are using and set them as "recruits" , and put main character as "Soldiers" ? Just this would help a lot for a start, if it's possible.

Ingame Name: Akilles/Rapture
Steam: None
Level: 14/10
Class: 2h long weapons and Archery
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith and armorsmith 2/3
Preferred Loadout: 2h
2/22/2018 - Tempest