Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
(13-01-2012, 08:12 PM)Random_Task link Wrote: I don't see my name on the member list =(

I see it there. Click on houses and then click on members while logged onto your character.
I believe he was referring to this. Seems to be resolved, but for those who don't know, you must fill out the form that is posted on the House Overview.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame Name: Pat_the_Bunny
Steam: Pat_the_Bunny
Level: 10
Class: Pure Infantry at the moment, but thinking about taking Cav as well.
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemy: Lvl 3
Preferred Loadout: As of now, shield, scimitar, light crossbow. Once I get better equipment I'll drop the crossbow and use a 2H.
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

Ingame Name: Kem
Steam: Apolirkem
Level: 6
Class: Archer
Crafting Profession and Level: Aclhemist Level 1
Preferred Loadout: Bow/ 1h and shield
Damn just sold most of my cloth, would steel be an acceptable substitute for cloth as I have a fair amount of that piling up and I know its also a component.
I have 50+ steel , I really just need cloth leather and boots Tongue
Ingame Name: Rich
Steam: RichRuzz
Level: 15
Class: Longbowman (going to respec to infantry possibly)
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith 3
Preferred Loadout: Khergit bow with 3 arrows

Just started playing two days ago, been looking for people to play with and work together while using some sort of voice communication.
(14-01-2012, 06:40 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I have 50+ steel , I really just need cloth leather and boots Tongue
Righto, guess I'll be saving up for a bit then. Have shade ore lying around for when you start working on banded mail.
Okay Pat_the_Bunny, Kem, and Rich, you have all been invited. I hope to talk to you on the TeamSpeak soon.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
1 more week to go then am back slaying nords with you guys

_sphinx_  I will keep track of how much cloth I have sent you here so far it's 41

Speak to you all in a week
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder