Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Having trouble running the module, please help.
Was really interested in trying this mod out. Unpacked the zip file in my Modules folder, ran Warband, was like "omg omg omg OMGOMGOMG YEEEEAAAH! YEEEEAAAH! YEEEAAAA- Oh no. Fuck".

That is to say, I'm having a problemĀ  ;D.

I've installed the module in the Modules section of my Mount&Blade: Warband folder, and Nord Invasion appears as one of my modules now. Great!

When I try to play it though, it doesn't work. I get past the TaleWorlds opening cinematic, get to "Processing INI files", then Warband INSTANTLY shuts down halfway through the loading process, and I see a little window titled "RGL ERROR", with "get_object failed for texture: padded_shirt_a".

Is this a result of my download being corrupted, or is there something wrong with the zip file I downloaded from the website? Alternatively, does my Native need to be in date first for me to play this mod? I'd really like to know what's wrong here.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Downloaded the entire thing all over again, ran it, shit hit the fan in exactly the same way. God damn it.
Make sure you are running an up-to-date warband. That sounds like NI is struggling to load native textures which would imply it is not an NI problem. Generally if one texture does not load, that means there's a whole bunch after that first error that you are not seeing. Please check you are running an up-to-date warband and try again. Alternatively you can try copying all native textures and moving them to the NI texture folder to see if that allows NI to find them.

Please let us know how you get on! Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah, I'm getting patch 1.153 now. Should be just what I need to get into the game.