Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items Loot
Today i played 4 hours on a Hard server and we hit Jotnes 3 times and i looted nothing just a raven and a few old boots! We reched thor 2 times and killed him 1time and nothing looted! Everyone on the server feels like me so i ask you, what you think is the drop rate of crafting and legendarys to low? If you think the same with need to talk to Hyper!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I feel like you, but legendarys are ultra rare, thats how its suppose to be. Not every 2 times you beat thor or a boss it drops automatic. But i guess your right, they should increase it a bit more to find better loot.
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
Its better like this they are legendary and not every guy should have one... Tongue
We constantly change the drop rates on loot. There is no need to pester me by asking member of the community to talk to me! Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Could we have a post where you state (and update) the changing rates of drops?

I don't see the harm and would avoid a lot of "annoying" questions.

Many thanks!
(04-07-2012, 11:29 AM)_Erk_ link Wrote: Could we have a post where you state (and update) the changing rates of drops?

No.
Can I ask why?

Note that I just asked if that would be possible, your answer seemed a bit "rough".
We want them to stay secret. Not meant for public.
What i do find pretty funny though, Is there's a very thin line.
You either see people with no Legendaries Whatsoever, Kitted out in your bog standard kit.
Or on the other hand you see people with the whole lot, The Fearsome Knight Helm, The Dragon Axe, The Worm Bane, The Fell Edge etc,

You never see anyone with ONE Legendary, Either people with No or People with Lots.
That's just not true. I only have one legendary item, for the rest I use marketplace/craftables.