Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Greetings,
I'm not too sure how long I've been banned but apparently it was for creating characters solely to get more money or something.
Thing is I've never used this exploit and don't see the point in doing so as it is a lot of trouble for very little reward.
I have an excessive amount of accounts because I had forgotten account names during the times I got into and out of NI or they were created for fun, lack of gold for a name change or intended alternate accounts that eventually became obselete.
I'd very much like it if I were unbanned as I have been waiting for this update for a very long time and enjoy playing NI very much
Regardless of the outcome I thank whoever responds to this in advance for taking the time to do so and I am sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused. I'd just like to stress the fact that I never used the exploit (to the best of my knowledge, I can say certainly not in 2013-2014).

My main accounts name is Flendurs
You have mannaged to create 86 chars some of them with a few minutes between each.

I agee you have not used the glitch that often so take a month to decide what names you wish to play as.

Re apply on the 1st November 2014 and I will lift the Ban with your promise you remove a very large amount of those chars that are unused.
Sounds good, thank you for the swift response.
Hello,
I have patiently waited to the 1st of November and I would love to be unbanned and I promise to remove at least 75% of the characters on my account.
(31-10-2014, 09:53 PM)Flendeurs link Wrote:Hello,
I have patiently waited to the 1st of November and I would love to be unbanned and I promise to remove at least 75% of the characters on my account.

Will address this matter on the 1st November 2014 GMT time.
The Ban has now been removed.