Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Seeking best polearm weapon
Hi guys!

I was saving for the eastern glaive, but since the update, im not sure its the best weapon (for me) anymore...
First: I dont like Pikes and such long weapons..

I think best weapons, are the faster > stronger > shorter (cos of the danger to get stuck - but not too much obviously)
How strong is the snake halberd now? Has it a chance against weapons like the glaive (considering the crafting costs)?

How much does the legendaries weapons costs (only around...)?

And finally, im just interested: how strong is the naval glaive?

I would apreciate your answers and ty for helping!
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Since we have such high proficiency in polearm (especially if ur marauder or halberdier) you dont have to worry about speed and most times there will be a map where the polearm won't get caught on anything. Since there will most likely be a slasher already you might want to consider getting a pike or sarissa so u can stab over top of the cades also this should be in pikeman subforum not here
AFG

Ok, i dont considered the skirms subforum for my post: sry for that - maybe a moderator can change this pls...
:-[

Also ty killer for your answer.
Im sure pikes have a lot of nice aspects, but i tried and dont like these weapons for my way of fighting  :-\
I use a swadian poleaxe, and im not happy of the speed - i often duel the bots... of course, its not slow, but other weapons (like the glaives) make it much easier and funnier

Can someone help me with the actual stats of the snake halberd? This would be a big help for me..

Ty so far
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

(02-10-2014, 01:56 PM)Tappo link Wrote: Ok, i dont considered the skirms subforum for my post: sry for that - maybe a moderator can change this pls...
:-[

Also ty killer for your answer.
Im sure pikes have a lot of nice aspects, but i tried and dont like these weapons for my way of fighting  :-\
I use a swadian poleaxe, and im not happy of the speed - i often duel the bots... of course, its not slow, but other weapons (like the glaives) make it much easier and funnier

Can someone help me with the actual stats of the snake halberd? This would be a big help for me..

Ty so far

It's not completely accurate at the moment, but this topic has the stats of every item we can use.

As for the (up to date!) stats of the Snake Halberd:

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ty very much!

96 speed... is incredible! Wonderful!
If its true, that the eastern glaive lost one point to 93 speed its a big difference: also in the price  :o

Yes your thread is amazing, i had a look some time ago - very useful for everyone who want to know which equipment is the best for him!
I saw you have updated some stats... ty for that!

I loved the Snake Halberd already before patch and now the stats have gotten a huge update, sounds exactly what you are looking for considering your playstyle! After that I would look into Sun Pike but only if it actually has Bonus Against Shields bonus this patch level. It is listed as though it has it on the equipment thread but in NI 0.6.1 it didn't have that feature anymore. Otherwise you can keep dreaming of Dragon Halberd and Naval Glaive (absolutely best choice for your playstyle) but be prepared to spend ten(s) of millions. Eastern Glaive is not worth it anymore in my opinion with the other polearms getting so much boost.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
(03-10-2014, 05:51 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: After that I would look into Sun Pike but only if it actually has Bonus Against Shields bonus this patch level.

Aye, the Sun Pike no loner has Bonus Against Shields.  To answer the thread, I totally agree with every point you made: for someone that wants fast, short, high damage cut weapons for Pikeman these polearms are the way to go.

To answer your question about the Naval Glaive:
[embed=450,450]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amAXFXB7swk[/embed]
Now im really considering to craft the snake...
Somewhere i read the word "uncraft" - is this possible?!

So the eastern glaive dont changed its stats and the price is the same (nearly legendary price)?
???

Winter: it dont loads the link you sent me  :-\
watched it on another pc... i got it  :o  ;D

Ty so far guys for the big help!