Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB: Knight's Sword WTK; Hero's Mercy
PM me if you have or know someone who has one that might be interested in trading or selling theirs

Ok so....                                                                                        OR      Strength Required: 7
Hero's Mercy                                                                                            Knight's Sword
Weight: 1.5                                                                                              Weight: 1.5
Speed Rating: 104                                                                                    Speed Rating: 101
Weapon Reach: 99                                                                                  Weapon Reach: 98
Swing Damage: 47c                                                                                  Swing Damage: 51c
Thrust Damage: 34p                                                                                Thrust Damage: 32p
Obtainable Through: Housecrafting - Attacker level 13                      Obtainable Through: Crafting - Blacksmith level 13
Materials                                                                                                  Materials
16 x Hardened Leather                                                                          45 x Blade Shard
12 x Perfected Metal                                                                              7 x Handle
3 x Damascus Steel                                                                                4 x Small Gold Bar
3 x Black Steel                                                                                        12 x Oil
15 x Blade Shard                                                                                    4 x Silk
                                                                                                                8 x Quality Charcoal
                                                                                                                4 x Quality Grindstone

for someone who has One handed 220 and Power strike 7 which sword would be more effective?

im starting to swing my opinion toward the hero's mercy it has buffed 3 better speed, 1 more length and 2 more pierce. these are all great will the 4 less cut damage matter with the damage bonus i gain from the one handed and power strike?

the costs are getting closer as lumps get cheaper and sulphurs more expencive and this is not of concern. I do not intend to resell so that is not an issue. The name matters though and the look. the exclucivity of the Knight's sword is great and the name sounds great. Although i am a hero and Hero's mercy fits..... the prestige of the Knight outweighs the appreciation of how well a name fits my class in game.

the only thing im wondering is if i get one sword i dont want to be wasting my mats and gold for a less effective item.
its just like crafting the onion topped helm over the heavy kettle hat before the patch.... no offence
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left