Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cannot deploy Medic Boxes or Barricades [SOLVED]
When my Skirmisher character leveled to Heavy Skirmisher, my ability to use medic boxes and other deployables was badly reduced.  Before Heavy Skirmisher, I had no problem deploying medic boxes.  Now, the box fails to deploy about 90% of the time.  The animation shows correctly but the box is not used (the counter does not decrease and people are not healed.)

I have tried standing still, moving around, aiming at people, aiming at my feet, jumping, etc.  Since I had no problems before Heavy Skirmisher, I do not think it is something I am doing wrong.  I have reinstalled NI with the latest patch and have changed to different gear but neither fixed the problem.

I asked another Heavy Skirmisher with practically the same gear if he had experienced any problems but he had not.

Right now, I think my best hope is to hold out until Pikeman and see if it works then but I wish it would work now.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Edit 1: I just played with my Commando character and it is having the same problem deploying barricades.  This seems less likely to be related to reaching Heavy Skirmisher now.

Edit 2: I reinstalled Mount & Blade Warband and Nord Invasion but the problem was not solved.  I assume this means it has something to do with my account.  I am three class points away from Pikeman.  Hopefully that will solve the problem.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I have no advice I can offer you since I don't have any experience in this area, but I do hope your problem resolves itself eventually. As there have not been additional comments, I wonder whether you are the only one who has encountered this problem.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Is this a test in one single server or a set of servers? I find the ones that make my game client lag IE, ones that my old machine can barely handle makes it incredibly hard for me to deploy the medkits and dep shields.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Thanks for your responses.

I cannot wait to reach Pikeman.  I just hope it helps.

I have checked US (60 ping), EU (150 ping), and AUS (300 ping) servers but had the problem on all of them.

I should also mention that I have the same problem on both my desktop and laptop.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Weird, I know it can be a bit difficult to deploy but after a while you always get used to it and since you've managed to do this before that shouldn't be the problem. I do notice that it is impossible for me to deploy when I have lag, but 60 ping should be fine. Maybe something to do with the new Warband patch or you not receiving/sending all data between you and the server correctly, really no idea. My only suggestion would be to reinstall warband and NI, but first delete all your files (maybe back-up first).
I even had another person who normally has no trouble with medic boxes sit at my computer and control my character.  He had the same problem so it is not something I am doing.

I made sure to delete the leftover files in "Program Files" and "My Documents" before reinstalling Warband and NordInvasion but the problem remained.

It is possible the patch has something to do with it but I am fairly certain this problem started before 0.4.3.

(Two more class points until Pikeman.)
Problem solved!  The problem was caused by a low "Max. Frame Rate" setting.

The game had been running a little slow on my computers so I set the max frame rate to 25 fps.  After reading your responses mentioning lag, I remembered the setting and changed it to 35 fps.  Now, the medic box and deployable shields work fine.  I will test other fps settings and post the lowest fps that does not cause the problem.

Thanks for sparking my memory!  Big Grin
Good to hear Smile