Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cinematic Enhancement Mod
This mod looks amazing in Nord Invasion, I love it. So I decided to post a tutorial type thing on how to get it to work for you.

First you need to download it, heres link. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=199149.0

Heres my video of me playing NI with the mod : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-VC1pzCysQ
( my FPS sucks with Fraps, and I have crap quality, but hopefully youll see it. )

When its done downloading youll have a few folders and documents come up.
If you just want the textures like me, then do what I tell you to do.

Step 1 : Open the Texture folder that you downloaded.
Step 2 : Highlite all the files inside of the textures folder.
Step 3 : Drag or copy the files from the textures folder you downloaded into, mountandbladewarband/Modules/NordInvasion/Textures.
Step 4 : Open the resources folder you downloaded and either copy or drag all the files from the resources folder you downloaded, into
mountandbladewarband/Modules/NordInvasion/Resources.
Step 5 : Enjoy

If you want to download the sounds also, follow the guy who made the mods instructions. I like native sounds so I didnt bother with the sounds, but I do know how to do the sounds if you guys want me to show you.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I am already useing this for a few days and i do recommend to try this out. Smile
I have a pretty crap laptop, how much of an impact does this have on FPS?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(04-07-2012, 07:55 AM)Swadius link Wrote: I have a pretty crap laptop, how much of an impact does this have on FPS?

I dont think that your fps will go down alot because i used to have an old laptop and i also used these kind of texture mods and my fps stayed the same.

This mod only changes the way the textures look. It doesn't improve them by making the like HD or something.
(04-07-2012, 09:38 AM)Jarold link Wrote: This mod only changes the way the textures look. It doesn't improve them by making the like HD or something.

The full mod does change the FPS, as it incorporates more particle systems like blood and horse dust. I think it also includes some of the changes to the foliage so it changes hitboxes I believe. So, be careful what parts you incorporate over.  Just including textures should be fine.

You can also just use Realistic Colors, which also has no FPS impact. I've put it over my Native textures (backup backup backup) so that it present for all mods unless overridden by the mod.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Well I don't recommend getting the particle systems. I promptly deleted them because the blood and stuff looked stupid.
i like this mod very much thank you for tipp!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Omg in max settings and this  is so awesome! thanks!
We used to play using Cinematic mod back in February but the fires were really messed up (specially in the old school village map).

Have they fixed it ? I might give it another try if they did. I miss the sound of bolts and arrows coming at you and the more "realistic" sound of hitting a shield or parrying with a sword Tongue