Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable Great Hammer
Emm...It is much shorter than AGS I think
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
The length is fine, imo it's just the head which could be smaller. But I see that's what you were going for, so it's fine! And nice modelling. Just not an item I would buy Tongue
(08-07-2012, 11:32 PM)Kwal link Wrote: The length is fine, imo it's just the head which could be smaller. But I see that's what you were going for, so it's fine! And nice modelling. Just not an item I would buy Tongue
Umhm will make head smaller
Ty for kind words about modelling, but I'm only the beginner Smile
My chars
Yes i agree, everything else is awesome! Just the head of the hammer is a little to big. Looks to much like a gigantic ban hammer  Smile Making it a little bit more small would be great.
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
Good model Art2X Smile. It can be smaller indeed, also the handle is too thick, if you look closely; its glitching char's hands too much. Making whole model smaller, and handle a bit more thinner can be a good idea. Also i like the texturing, very daedric looking Tongue.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Thank u, Ryu SmileIt's pleasant for me to hear good words about my not so good models from such a great modeller Smile
Can I ask u to see another my work?
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...289.0.html
Smile
My chars
I'm afraid this style is not one we would be looking to implement in the mod. I am doing my best to remove the overly fantasy weapons and replace them with much more realistic looking weapons.

This is not to say that this is not a great model, I am afraid it is just not quite the style we are looking for.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hypernoma, no problems.Can u tell me what models u need for NI in this thread?
Also will keep on making lionhead hammer.
So u won't like my next model...I'm making some fantasy claymore.I will show screens of course but I don't hope u will accept it.
My chars
Weapons can be a little extravagant but we are trying to slowly remove some of the silly looking weapons Wink

I'll have a wee think and let you know!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(10-07-2012, 11:01 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Weapons can be a little extravagant but we are trying to slowly remove some of the silly looking weapons Wink

I'll have a wee think and let you know!

Hey those dragon weapons are somehow silly looking, remov.... wait... hmm.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!