Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

American Holiday today ( Independence day )
Hello guys, I wanted to post this to recognize the day United states became free of the UK!

God bless the USA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
On this forum, I don't really know if you wanna post that.... XD
Start the game already!
Why not? Like is it in the wrong place? Or does it have to do with some people being racist?  ???

EDIT: If it does have to do with people not liking it because they dont like the united states, This thread was suppose to be of celebration not people Judging, you're not the person i would of thought to say something like that Spar, guess i was wrong  :-\
Be afraid of my shotty!

I don't think that's what Spar was trying to get at. It's more that people of many nationalities use this forum, so there isn't much of a point celebrating a holiday that's specific to one country.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I understand that mate, Im sure people of their own country, if they have a important holiday they like. THey can surely post it on the forums, I felt like posting this, so people dont forget the day, to americans and other people in diff countrys that did not know this.
American Pride  Smile

EDIT: Sorry if i was wrong what he thought, It just seemed that.
Be afraid of my shotty!

To avoid more argueing in the future, I will just lock this Smile No point to argue more Big Grin
Be afraid of my shotty!