Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unban request
I'm sorry for trying to selling in game items for other items in other games. I didn't know it wasn't allowed  and its been awhile since i've been on. I won't do it again and sorry for the inconvenience. Much appreciated.
(09-10-2014, 08:39 PM)wakawakachewbaka link Wrote: I'm sorry for trying to selling in game items for other items in other games. I didn't know it wasn't allowed  and its been awhile since i've been on. I won't do it again and sorry for the inconvenience. Much appreciated.

Go read the Rules I will talk to the Dev's re this but my thoughts are for 2015.  You have been here for 2 years or so you should know.  Come back around Christmas or the New Year that will give you time to read and we will decide your fate then.
So for posting here but I do have some information about this.  Shortly before his thread he made a post on another guys thread about selling his SS bow for Counterstrike money.  I sent him a PM about this rule and deleted his post.  Very shortly later he posted his thread.  On his thread Slayer quoted that rule to him as well.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yep thank you it is going to be painfull for him