Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The VM Inner Circle Armory
Plated boots and bannerguard shield are marketplace.  Not overly interested in selling the Open salet,  And not sure where the rest of our plate mittens have gone.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Can I offer Ebony Bow + Big Shot + 1.1M gold for Ragnar's Wrath?
(08-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Razor Rain Wrote: Can I offer Ebony Bow + Big Shot + 1.1M gold for Ragnar's Wrath?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. By your own value's that is 8.1 mil. And i just sold the Illustrious because we weren't using it. Why exactly do you think that you can get MY ragnar's wrath for that?

(08-03-2016, 03:12 AM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Razor Rain Wrote: Can I offer Ebony Bow + Big Shot + 1.1M gold for Ragnar's Wrath?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.  By your own value's that is 8.1 mil.  And i just sold the Illustrious because we weren't using it.  Why exactly do you think that you can get MY ragnar's wrath for that?

roasted!
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(08-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Razor Rain Wrote: Can I offer Ebony Bow + Big Shot + 1.1M gold for Ragnar's Wrath?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.  By your own value's that is 8.1 mil.  And i just sold the Illustrious because we weren't using it.  Why exactly do you think that you can get MY ragnar's wrath for that?

Maybe because ... do i even need to say why "The VM Inner Circle Armory" is in players shops unless shop has a different definition where your from

and most of the community vales Ragnar's Wrath 8-9m.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No need to over exaggerate. Thought they were a bit cheaper than the other red 1h legs, but I guess you've proved me wrong. I'm happy to add some mats, could you point me towards the value that you place for it?
(08-03-2016, 03:24 AM)Woody Wrote:

Maybe because ... do i even need to say why "The VM Inner Circle Armory" is in players shops unless shop has a different definition where your from

and most of the community vales Ragnar's Wrath 8-9m.

Where does the player shop part come in even?  The Illustrious being sold was in the post RIGHT above his.  And last i heard on the ragnar's it was still going for 1 for 1 for Illustrious.  People who own it don't sell it often.

That's all you would've had to say then.
Updated. Removed Sharma's Plate over Leather as he is back. Added my own plate over Leather. REmoved Eastern Full Scale. Updated Mats and crafting project.

How much for the Resilience?