Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hyper's Life
Good evening/morning/afternoon/undisclosed time period in your life

Just a quick FYI for all you lovely buggers. Since the last patch I have been somewhat (noticeably) afk (again) due to starting a new job. I do like to think I eventually get round to answering messages (or at least the ones worth answering heh) however I shall be even more afk for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I shall be travelling across Florida, Missouri, Arkansas and Texas before a quick jaunt back to London and then a weekend in Connecticut. While I will have my laptop with me, don't expect particularly speedy responses while I'm swimming in the gulf or hiking in Arkansas. All messages will be answered in due time and if I come across any of your ugly mugs on my travels, expect to be slapped with a fish.

Much love

Hyper
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Wow, going around and slapping people with a fish and skipping California?  There are so many NI players in California that are just begging to be slapped...
Just know that you deserve plenty of cold beers and hot showers upon return.  Have fun.  Smile
(11-10-2014, 12:33 AM)Winter link Wrote: Wow, going around and slapping people with a fish and skipping California?  There are so many NI players in California that are just begging to be slapped...
It's coming... the difference is that I won't be posting about my travels when I am next heading to California

P.S. I have your address...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Have fun #thankyoutwicehyperfresh

Avoid the Jamaicans mate.
(11-10-2014, 12:40 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=33346.msg201617#msg201617 date=1412987588]
Wow, going around and slapping people with a fish and skipping California?  There are so many NI players in California that are just begging to be slapped...
It's coming... the difference is that I won't be posting about my travels when I am next heading to California

[/quote]

winter will have to wear that armour he has 24/7
(11-10-2014, 03:41 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=33346.msg201619#msg201619 date=1412988003]
[quote author=Winter link=topic=33346.msg201617#msg201617 date=1412987588]

[/quote]

winter will have to wear that armour he has 24/7
[/quote]

He doesn't already??  :o
what?!?! hyper has a life beside coding, what is wrong with this world

jokes aside have fun in the US and stay save
Oh my god, you're coming to Missouri?
Going to Kansas City or St. Louis? There's essentially nowhere else anybody would go. The rest is essentially nothingness and crack cocaine.
Except for Columbia.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Haha flying to Springfield. I have friends out that way. This message comes to you from 18k ft. I love plane wifi
- Fingus