Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Better Shield For RG
So after looking at stats of the swadian resilience and the aegis shield i would like to know which would be more worth it as a royal guard. I like the look of the resilience better than aegis and if i was to get halfplate it would look a lot better than aegis would (like id ever get halfplate lol) so give me ur thoughts and comments.

P.S. I'm using this thread so i don't spam the infatry subthread with question threads so ignore the posts below this
AFG

For one handed a swadian hope or a dragon axe would be good for a 2mil~ price range. Dragon axe does more damage, but is pretty short, although not bad for a shielder. Swadian hope is pretty good if you want more length, but you sacrifice some of the damage. I personally use the dragon axe
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
For Head Armor you should maybe go for a suitable helmet to your gauntlets, so maybe a Defender Helmet, but a Swadian Helmet is pretty good aswell.
For the Boots, I would go for Swadian Boots, they are cheap and was to get.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
For the 1 hander I strongly recommend the hero's hope... its very quick, has decent length and dles 52cut... the only downside is its not very good at stabbing.. and it is in the 2m price range
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Defender Helmet is around 2.5-3 mil iirc. I would go for crafting It, because some mats are pretty low in their price range. Maybe you wanna wait or just buy the HM which increased the price pretty fast
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
As RG i would buy first aegis ,or craft it ( much faster)
Then armor like trans ,then oneh.wep. i preffer DA short and fast, perfect if you wanna kill the last 1-2 bots infront of you and then upgrade Helm,Gauntless .Marketplace boots are enougth ( only 2 armor less then Swadien).

Lothar Wink

Thread updated
AFG

Aegis is better and if you had enough for half plate I would go for heraldic trans cause it looks good with everything
Aegis shield is a hero locked shield, so it is inherently better than all the commando shields, like the resilience. However, if you plan on having a Zweihander or Legionnaire alt, and don't want to invest in a 2nd good shield, then a Royal Shield or a Swadian Resilience would be best as you could use them on all your infantry characters rather than just Royal Guard, plus those shields are slightly cheaper. Note that Pavise Champion (Xbow hero) can also use Aegis shield.

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(20-10-2014, 01:44 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Aegis shield is a hero locked shield, so it is inherently better than all the commando shields, like the resilience. However, if you plan on having a Zweihander or Legionnaire alt, and don't want to invest in a 2nd good shield, then a Royal Shield or a Swadian Resilience would be best as you could use them on all your infantry characters rather than just Royal Guard, plus those shields are slightly cheaper. Note that Pavise Champion (Xbow hero) can also use Aegis shield.
yes i know all of that but I'm trying to ask which stat would i want more of, more hitpoints for the shield or more armor rating for the shield, thanks for ur response tho and i think i may plan on making a zweihander but idk yet
AFG