Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Bolt Tosser
I am selling bolt tosser for 12M admins say it's 15M but I think that's too much for a but fun  Wink
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...019.0.html

Holo would like a bid I think Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
My goal has been reached.  8)
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Did you drop it or did you buy?
Found it with a captn Wink
It seems like Bolt Tossers are getting pretty common. I think the devs should nerf the drop rate of it since it's the easy waves.  ;D
It's starting to get really really common. Still, thanks for selling it to me man, have a good one!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Don't think having a total of two drop ingame constitutes "common".

Congrats though.
(07-07-2012, 09:14 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: Don't think having a total of two drop ingame constitutes "common".

Congrats though.

'tis everywhere! Everywhere!
I should like to make an offer here, rougly equal in value to what I bought it for.

Aurora Blade < Bolt Tosser

(blades usable by all classes. Literally. Tested it)
(07-07-2012, 09:14 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: Don't think having a total of two drop ingame constitutes "common".

Congrats though.

The amount though in said time. I'm finding it's kinda common. I didn't know it was 2 though, I thought it was 3. So, that changes it quite a bit, but still. Most legendaries aren't found that fast. Maybe it's because it's from easy enemies, but still.