Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Eastern Katana, AGS or Volundr - Pick legendaries of your choosing -
If only i had an Eastern which I had before but it was long ago.
(13-07-2012, 02:40 AM)Khmer link Wrote: If only i had an Eastern which I had before but it was long ago.

Sad. Also i shouldnt've traded my eastern with aurora not long ago, now i dont even want to play with my commando :/.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Just lend me your AB! I'll give you the most epic of Fiendish Bows.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(14-07-2012, 03:07 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: Just lend me your AB! I'll give you the most epic of Fiendish Bows.  Tongue

Hey Holo nice offer thx Smile. But right now i'm only interested with commando 2handers Smile.

-Bump, still waiting for offers.
Maybe (and only maybe) I will get an Eastern Katana soon. I guess I'll trade it to you then. Hang on waiting Wink
(14-07-2012, 05:35 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Maybe (and only maybe) I will get an Eastern Katana soon. I guess I'll trade it to you then. Hang on waiting Wink

"Maybe" is better than nothing right now, i will be waiting Smile.

-------

BUuuummuUUUMMMMMMUAAUAUUUAAUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

...ok bump.
Ryu, soon somebody will win the Twohanded tournament, he will choose a Volundr and probably he wont alraedy have everything like Barristan. So becouse naked with just a Volundr isnt that good he will trade with you! If I would win, I would trade with you! And if not, well there will be an AU duelseries too, which means you have another try.

dont give up!
(16-07-2012, 03:34 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: Ryu, soon somebody will win the Twohanded tournament, he will choose a Volundr and probably he wont alraedy have everything like Barristan. So becouse naked with just a Volundr isnt that good he will trade with you! If I would win, I would trade with you! And if not, well there will be an AU duelseries too, which means you have another try.

dont give up!

Thanks mate..i was about to cry after that laugh...then i saw the light....SOMEONE WIN THAT TOURNAMENT FOR ME! XD

ok..ok...i lost it again. Well its been ages and i'm still looking for a nice 2handed legendary Smile.

ps. sorry for the caps Big Grin.
Hope that I will win Smile
I want an NA tournament, that I don't have to get up so early or so I don't miss it like I KEEP DOING!
But yeah, if I did get one. I would probably trade with yah.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"