Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I need bow better than ssbow
Hey guys, I need bow but not much
I mean not much :
Like a 1,5 - 2 mil
To warden
I dont know what's price ebony , kignswill or something do you know 1,5-2mil good bow ?
Leona2 Pikeman
(12-10-2014, 05:04 PM)Hece_Aydemir link Wrote: Hey guys, I need bow but not much
I mean not much :
Like a 1,5 - 2 mil
To warden
I dont know what's price ebony , kignswill or something do you know 1,5-2mil good bow ?

I beilive Ebony/elmwood and kings will is around 3mil not sure, but i dont think there is a bow between that amount : /
No bow between that amount. Ebony/Elmwood/King's Will is 4.8mil-5mil imo.
(12-10-2014, 05:11 PM)Suns link Wrote: No bow between that amount. Ebony/Elmwood/King's Will is 4.8mil-5mil imo.
:/ thx
Leona2 Pikeman
I got a bow for ya
The next tier of bows after the SS are the Elmwood/Ebony (identical save for color) and the Kings Will. All three have the same crafting ingredients and I just crafted one with 4 million gold but bought a boat load of my mats off the action hall which is very money inefficient. In my opinion the difference between tiers is very noticeable especially for the warden hero class of archer. That reminds me, the Elm/Ebony require an archer hero to equip whereas the Kings Will does not. (correct me if I am wrong Tongue)

Hope this helps, Chuckwagon