Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer's kit
SS bow in Jan 2014 was quoted at 300k, now I see it as 500K.  Is this a normal price inflation?  I've rarely see anything better than sharp barbed arrows for sale on AH and suspect war arrows are about 98k~100k.  Pricing the mats in AH seems to me the price of a SS bow is in the 500k range now.  Does anyone disagree with this assessment?

500k everytime was crafting cost SS bow (maybe a bit less,depends on hardened metal prize)War arrows-is arround 100k
Defender lv.14
I bought an SS bow just recently for 420k and ah prices on items are usually higher than what the item is usually sold for on the forums
AFG

(20-12-2014, 10:08 PM)Telemachus link Wrote:SS bow in Jan 2014 was quoted at 300k, now I see it as 500K.  Is this a normal price inflation?  I've rarely see anything better than sharp barbed arrows for sale on AH and suspect war arrows are about 98k~100k.  Pricing the mats in AH seems to me the price of a SS bow is in the 500k range now.  Does anyone disagree with this assessment?

The reason you don't see anything better than the sharp barbed arrows / war arrows on the AH is because people with better (more expensive) items do not sell them on the AH.  Trades for higher tier items are almost always posted on the forums so that people can negotiate with one another and then use house trading.  This allows people to avoid the tax for posting on the auction hall - this can be quite a lot of money when you are selling items worth multiple millions. 

To address your primary concern, the simple answer is yes - inflation does happen.  As the price of materials changes, so does the cost of crafting.  Since the cost of hardened metal is so high the price of many items has also risen.  Unfortunately this really has an impact of the low to mid tier items as they are often crafted almost entirely out of hardened metal.