Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Request
In accordance to:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg197717

I present, the "Heavy Throwing Spear" (creativity overload!)

Would be a nice addition in my opinion, to cover the rather big gap to CTS and above.

Download link.
Looks neat
Loosk very good. I would love to see this implemented!  Big Grin
yes plez

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Looks amazing. Pikemen could definitely use a craftable to bridge the gap.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Why only paster peltast why not all pikeman hero
because i cant buy Rupturer can you  Tongue

ps Zweihander has Schlachtschwerter ,Steel Crusader's Greatsword,Talhoffer ect

Chosen Marksman has Elegant Crossbow,Big Shot,Eastern Repeater Crossbow

but i will say that Warden would need some thing  :o

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It's a good idea, I like the idea of it, I like the look of it, I like that you went out of your way to get this. But is 15 a good number of spears? The Craftable Throwing Spears (CTS)  only have 14 why would something which is supposedly heavier have more? it, in my own opinion, would become over powered with a 45 stack plus the extra you can have in game making it 60 although it's only a small difference to the CTS those 4 extra could make a real imbalance in gameplay, again it's great that you went out of your own way to get these I would like to see these implemented.

overall I see no reason why this shouldn't be added
[LK]FellEdge - 2449723
Blessed_Mjolnir - 2495180
Blessed_UllrsBane - 2490130
Eyjafjallajokull - 2490131
Download link added.
362 faces
Normal, spec and diffuse are 1024x256 (171kb) each.

And thanks for the feedback, lowering the ammo to 14 could be a viable option I guess.

Naw man, they should just put it at 15 and then add more ammo to CTS, twigs, dragon breath, and rupturers Big Grin
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma