Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

0.7.1 Crashes
Short opinion. This version is really bugged, the most on Ragnarok servers. It can crash you at any moment. Although ragnarok crashes and XP bugs, hard servers have xp bugs sometimes, which mean you're not getting assist XP and loots. It's really anoying when you must reconnect server often. I know you working hard on this updates, but since last 0.6.1 version to 0.7.1 has passed so many time. Bugs should be removed. Don't be mad - this is only my opinion. The onlly defect of new update are crashes. I hope you will fix it soon.
It is being worked on.  Sunday a server patch went out to try and fix the XP and spawn bugs.  It has been noted that it was not entirely successful.  The best way to make sure the bugs are fixed is to document them and report them.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Noticed that I am not the only person with bugs. What I also noticed it's when on Ragnarok somebody's Warband crashes, a few more ppl crashed just like him.
And that's what I did, I reported bugs.
Kip has had the Crash bug thing.  Try and find this out,  If people who crash at the same time, are in the same area.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Me and my friend lyall crahsed 2 times at Odin wave ,we crash together ,it was last weekend and last last weekend( idk how say it in english  ;D ) at our CM event at Hidden Cave , hypers hell work , but Hidden cave wie crash two times ,hope it helped a bit

Lothar Wink

I've crashed quite a few times after the patch aswell. I'll try to document any future crashes.
Well not to be "that guy" but I used to crash all the time and would rarely get past the Thor spawn and I haven't crashed a single time since 7.1. Not sure if that is significant but thought it couldn't hurt to throw that out there.
The hard thing about working out the cause of these crashes is that they are not reproducible (that is, there is no "do x, y, and z and the game will crash").

The sort of information that would be appreciated is...
- are you getting any sort of error message
- do you crash to the desktop or did you just lose connection
- do you notice anything leading up to the crash such as low fps or high ping
- does it take place mostly on certain waves or at a certain time during a wave (such as after prep time, on tome use, etc)
- does only one person crash at a time or is it usually in groups
- anything else that seems relevant

Please post your observations.
If we can find a pattern, a solution can be found faster.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I had some crashes with runtime error after or while changing map. But since I use DirectX7 (because I always had very low fps with directX9) I have no crashes at all.
-Yes
-It crashes Warband
-Sometimes on server all players have 300-400 more ping than usually.
-Hard to say. But 3 times I crashed on Ragnarok 5 seconds after i looted Small Lump of Lead from Battle Priest. Game also crashed when I used shift while shooting enemies.
-Usually in 2-3 people groups.
-When wave starting and lot of bots spawning fps going down to 0 for a moment. It can crash right in this time.
I play on directx7