Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
I would like to request an unban.
I was banned for (I am guessing) going into a game with the name "PowerHungryDevs".
The reason for doing this was in protest for getting 100% reset which you can read here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...680.0.html

I found the reset to be extremely unfair, especially considering the fact that I posted in a decent way, and a fairly polite manner.

I'd like to be unbanned, and if possible, put back to my old rank.

I am sorry for the way that I protested, I just felt that it was the only way I could get my point across (I was muted).

I hope you guys go fair on me this time, and have a good day.
Well I am not really sure what you are offering us? When the incident happened I handed out pretty basic warning for bad behaviour on servers. Then some of those involved threw a massive hissy fit. A couple of you guys then reported the chaps who had reported you, something we have zero patience for. The first of you guys to do so received a 25% reset for a very serious attempt to bully the player who had reported you.

At that point I was contacted on IRC by Taco, the leader of your house and I had a pretty constructive conversation with him on TS. We both had a chance to put forward our perspectives on the subject. So I figured that conversation would be the end of it. Then you jump in and do all the same things again, complain, then start trying to insult the entire development team. That was why you received the 100% reset from me.

After that you joined TS, with a troll account, so you were banned. At each step, you have chosen to escalate this and still you think you have been hard done by. You turned a warning to a ban...

Now you send me a very silly PM, over 70% of which was underlined, complaining about how you feel you were hard done by in all of this. Throughout the whole situation you could have come onto IRC and talked with me about this. What this situation really need is some space and time. You can be unbanned but the reset stands. Any future issues and you are done.