Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Show trade summary in trade completed message
Because of some recent conversations I've had, I was trying to think of a good way of keeping track who you've traded with, and, more importantly, what has been traded. Then I remembered that you always get a message when you complete a trade, which currently looks like this:
[Image: 5a93cfe366da4cbf69340fbd5817726f.png]
I was wondering; would it be doable to add a summary of who traded what to that message? That way, players can more easily check if they've traded something away, or when they were returned a borrowed item, etc. It would also be nice if the trading messages would not automatically be deleted after two weeks, which is what happens now.

So you'd end up with something like this:
[Image: 73128d1d21538d58b14a82f47844ed40.png]

Any thoughts on this?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Should be a seperate tab called "Recent Trades" or something similar.
Both very good ideas. The current messages system is practically useless in the information it provides.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-10-2014, 09:55 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Both very good ideas. The current messages system is practically useless in the information it provides.
Honestly that should just be changed to "House Invites" and only used for house invites.
Otherwise that's a really nice idea.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
While we're on the subject, it would also be nice to have invitations show up on the Houses tab when you have one open, so you'll get something like this:
Of course, the decline text would have to change to something along the lines of Decline All Invitations or something.
Also, CC has one hell of a weird intro text. D:
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I believe some sort of logging system for trades already exists, so trimming that down to viewing your own character's trades shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Would certainly be a useful feature.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
This is a pretty solid idea.
(18-10-2014, 10:50 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Also, CC has one hell of a weird intro text. D:

Speaking of weird intro texts, could we get the option to edit it? I think the current SK one has a long spiel about Sparhawk and his heroic crew of players who no longer play NI.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I like captain Hande rofl. Good idea btw.
Going through another tab of individual messages would still require clicking and reading each instead of a single page summary. Perhaps a 'Recent Trades' tab with a parsed log summarizing completed trades (time stamp, person foo, person foo received, person bar, person bar received) would be more succinct.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.