Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About Bolts
Hey good work here too Art2X, another set of daedric goodies Smile. Grats on getting them in NI Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Thank u Smile I'm making daedric claymore now Big Grin
Not already got, but maybe... I hope on this Smile
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
To increse your chances to be accepted, try to do some less fantasiesh sword model with medieval looking style Smile. And stay away from asian stuff Tongue, devs hate 'em i tell ya! Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Ok, mate Smile
My chars
(10-07-2012, 01:35 PM)Badman link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=4289.msg35003#msg35003 date=1341918931]
[quote author=Shotgun1 link=topic=4289.msg34968#msg34968 date=1341884920]
[quote author=Badman link=topic=4289.msg34954#msg34954 date=1341874892]
Very well made, well done Smile

However, I personally feel they are too unrealistic for this mod. Along with the Fel Edge. This is not Warhammer after all.

Your right makes it a little unrealistic, but who said this was a realistic mod? its the idea of having cool items, not some sword that is plain like a short sword. Mabye your right. dont add alot of them, but still have more than 1 or 2 Smile
[/quote]

You can have cool weapons that are realistic, you know.
[/quote]

This.
[/quote

I know that, but cool weapons from weapons you dont normally see.. I think people would want the ones that dont have alot.
End of argument Smile
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
Bolts weren't accepted, mates.
My chars
Didnt want to make a topic about bolts since this one was here already so i decided to stick it here hopefully its alright:

I request that oynx bolts be buffed-I ask this because its a pretty rare drop, prince ffs, and so I ask you to compare the market place 2handers to legendary 2handers? Quite the difference. But the oynx bolts only do 5 more pierce than the standard unstrachable gold bolts which can be bought and having spoken to a few top lvl xbowman (banks, holo and lollo) they all laughed (not literally but you get the feeling) at the difference in damage that it provides. So i provide a compremise - buff the bolts but to not make xbows to powerful you could nerf the xbow itself a little bit so that the power of the xbow would depend both on the bolts and the xbow alot more. hope this bit of feedback is useful (p.s sorry if thier are any grammer fails its nearly 1.30am and am tired Tongue)and some feedback from devs would be nice
(24-07-2012, 12:24 AM)alee56 link Wrote: Didnt want to make a topic about bolts since this one was here already so i decided to stick it here hopefully its alright:

I request that oynx bolts be buffed-I ask this because its a pretty rare drop, prince ffs, and so I ask you to compare the market place 2handers to legendary 2handers? Quite the difference. But the oynx bolts only do 5 more pierce than the standard unstrachable gold bolts which can be bought and having spoken to a few top lvl xbowman (banks, holo and lollo) they all laughed (not literally but you get the feeling) at the difference in damage that it provides. So i provide a compremise - buff the bolts but to not make xbows to powerful you could nerf the xbow itself a little bit so that the power of the xbow would depend both on the bolts and the xbow alot more. hope this bit of feedback is useful (p.s sorry if thier are any grammer fails its nearly 1.30am and am tired Tongue)and some feedback from devs would be nice

I agree and disagree. Please don't nerf my crossbows.  :'( I find them a good damage at the moment, because you still have to kill stuff later on with 1-5 hits not counting bosses, and they're slower then bows that spam everything to death. Plus, it's not even THAT much damage if you think about it, but I do agree that legendary bolts should use an upgrade. The problem is that the difference from the bolts is very very slight. I think the bolts themselves could use a small little buff, with the crossbows being the same (Isn't the crossbow the one that launches the razor sharp bolt anyways?). I think if the legendary bolts can do 25 damage compared to 15 it would be better, and if not 25 more. Otherwise the difference between the store bought and the legendaries are honestly a joke. Like I said, I agree that the bolts should be buffed, but disagree on nerfing the crossbows. It wouldn't make sense and kinda kill crossbowman just like the dreaded warpick died. I'm also good with you keeping it the same aswell though, cause honestly the bolts shouldn't be the most important part of a crossbowman. Either way, I don't mind.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Very nice ! Its a pitty they weren t accepted :/