Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About Bolts
Really nice indeed.
I like the look of them well done Smile)
Ty all Smile
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Its really well made, it just isnt my cup of tea.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ty Smile
My chars
Very well made, well done Smile

However, I personally feel they are too unrealistic for this mod. Along with the Fel Edge. This is not Warhammer after all.
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
(09-07-2012, 11:01 PM)Badman link Wrote: Very well made, well done Smile

However, I personally feel they are too unrealistic for this mod. Along with the Fel Edge. This is not Warhammer after all.

Your right makes it a little unrealistic, but who said this was a realistic mod? its the idea of having cool items, not some sword that is plain like a short sword. Mabye your right. dont add alot of them, but still have more than 1 or 2 Smile
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
I love fantasy and everything which is in it Smile And I make now only fantasy weps.They are more cool and have nice look.
But there are many USUAL things which mod needs too
Write me your ideas about making somthing for mod, information of this item.Also will be glad if u send picture of this Smile Send me ur ideas, and maybe I will make some of them real Smile
There you can write ur ideas Smile
My chars
(10-07-2012, 01:48 AM)Shotgun1 link Wrote: [quote author=Badman link=topic=4289.msg34954#msg34954 date=1341874892]

Your right makes it a little unrealistic, but who said this was a realistic mod? its the idea of having cool items, not some sword that is plain like a short sword. Mabye your right. dont add alot of them, but still have more than 1 or 2 Smile
[/quote]

You can have cool weapons that are realistic, you know.
(10-07-2012, 11:15 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=Shotgun1 link=topic=4289.msg34968#msg34968 date=1341884920]
[quote author=Badman link=topic=4289.msg34954#msg34954 date=1341874892]

[/quote]

You can have cool weapons that are realistic, you know.
[/quote]

This.
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.