Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Nord Invasion Bot on IRC
There's a new bot on IRC that will be soon (hopefully) multi-tasking to help you with many things you might be wondering (teamspeak info, who's online, to report AFK or a server that crashed, To look for crafting materials, etc..) Remember by that sticking on IRC , you get to know mroe about upcoming patches and changes , and take part of beta testing devs do sometimes.  They need people to try out new maps , new weapons, new cool stuff, so don't miss out cause you're not hanging out with us !.

Crafting Information

To use , it's quite simple.

1- Join us on our official IRC channel by clicking here

2- Type /msg NordInvasion-Bot !craft [item] (replace [Item] with the item you would like to know how to craft and its requirements) and the bot will tell you how much of everything you need to craft it. It's far better than always looking at the forums or the excel file. All you have to do is type the item name and Voilà ! You can also alternatively double click on the bot's name in the users list and type !craft [Item].

For example : /msg NordInvasion-Bot !craft Swadian Hope  , The bot will reply " <NordInvasion-Bot> Materials Required for swadian hope : 15 x Oil  10 x Handle  5 x Small Gold Bar  50 x Blade Shard  5 x Silk  10 x Quality Charcoal  5 x Quality Grindstone "

So far only the crafting coding has been done, but many other features will be added. If you want to get involved and you're skilled with IRC coding (which isn't so hard), well PM me. It pays well Wink

To be added :

!report
Player , Server down,
!search
crafting items , item source (dropable, buyable, craftable)
!admin
To get help from an available admin, list of admin for NA EU AU, senior admin
!dev
To contact a dev or leave a message for when a dev logs in
etc...
Wow nice Work Sphinx! im giving it a try! as we speak
works great i suggest u do this it way easier if your ON IRC and u dont want to get on forums
Nice work Sphinx. I just tested it and it's awesome!
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hopefully people will start hanging out more often on the IRC channel ... so many discussions happen there about the mod and where it's going. It's the best way to stay "connected" or up to date. So for the bunch of us that always stick there, it's much easier for us to search for something now than going through excel sheets or forum threads.

There are a lot of work left to be done though, but I got Kip helping me fetching data and Ragnash looking up scripts so we get the right commands. They both helped me a lot, I won't take all the credits Tongue
Really nice work Sphinx!
This bot is great. Makes the ol' excel sheet obsolete!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma