Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Notice:The Karma system has been disabled.
The main complaints about the Karma system has always come from me. It's not useful in any way except e-peen boosts and trolling. We finally had a discussion about it on the Administration board and it was decided to just turn it off.

Sure you could see someone has lots of negative karma. Does this reflect the quality of his posts? Maybe, maybe not. How about reading the post before deciding like you should be doing anyway.

The way I see it the only people with high Karma are Devs, House leaders or people boosting their friends. And the ones with low Karma, while they might post a lot of silly stuff or whatever, are generally that low only because a select number of people dislike them and choose to constantly give them negative Karma.
Who really cares of karma anyway?

There is one system that you could find on other forums, the vote is made on the post itself, you have the option to plus or minus once.
Not a bad system as it reflects only opinions on one post and his general idea.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
you're my heroes Big Grin

with the karma system kiddies would smite for every critics, so its good to be disabled Tongue
Get ready for people spamming '^this' when they agree with something Tongue
What will I do to entertain myself on the forum? Smiting Gomer and 666 was fun, now I'm bored
I liked the karma system. But it seems some member had some difficulty with it. Maybe some small changes had solved the problem. For example more time between Karma votes ...
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
That was considered, however it was decided by the admin team do simply disable it to make things easier.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
<------ There you go Wink
(01-03-2012, 05:46 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: <------ There you go Wink

I see what you did there  ;D
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(01-03-2012, 09:58 AM)Hande link Wrote: I disabled this useless Karma system.  :Smile

And shed a little tear first, I'm quite sure.
You had something like 30523 karma no...? heheheh

Imaginary 1+ for disabling your own thousands of +karma points! Even if they MIGHT not have been 100% made-by-other-players..