Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall - Search Features
I have a suggestion for improving the Auction Hall's search function.  It would be useful if there was some way to search for items that are exact matches to the search query.

For example, searching for [tt]Cloth[/tt] on the Auction Hall right now will return Cloth, Heavy Cloth, and Antiseptic Cloth.  If the search function could be set so that searching for [tt]"Cloth"[/tt] (with quotes) returned only exact matches, Heavy Cloth and Antiseptic Cloth would be ignored making it easier to find just the normal cloth.

Here are a few other search operators which might be useful but are much less important.
  • An exclusion symbol (searching for [tt]Cloth -Antiseptic[/tt] would return both normal cloth and heavy cloth results)
  • Logical symbols such as either & or | (searching for [tt]Steel | Metal[/tt] would return results that either match steel or metal)
The logical operators could get complicated so I can understand if you do not add them.

If only one of these features could be added, I would greatly appreciate the exact match feature.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Good ideas.

I would also like to add that if you buy something after having used the search function, it now returns you to the first 'clean' page (without your search).

If it could be made so that you go back to your search instead of back to the first page, I would greatly appreciate it.
This also goes for clicking 'next' endlessly, then buying something only to be returned to the first page to click 'next' endlessly again.

In short: After buying something, return to page you were already on and not to first AH page. I think this can be easily implemented because the URL shows on which page you are or which search you did.
Striker strikes again.

That is also a good idea, Lord Striker.  I did not think to mention it.  As a workaround, I have been clicking the back button after each purchase to return to the search results.  It works, but it would be nice if it was automatic.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...